Friday, October 17, 2014

New beginnings

A blog? Yeah, sure! This will be my third blog in the past 5-10 years and it's always a fun time, indulging in my thoughts a little, thinking anyone is interested in what I have to say. Honestly though, I have really enjoyed going back to those old posts and remembering what my days were like in the same way that you find that old high school journal and are flooded with memories. The past two blogs I had were created to keep my loved ones up to date with the changes in my life - moving from NY to LA and then moving from LA to Austin. Big life changes with lots of things to talk about. While I have no big changes to report at this point in time, I do feel a change coming...even if it's just in my mind (whoa, deep stuff).

 1 year, 1 month and 5 days ago I gave birth to my wonderful little son, Knox. It took about a year but I feel like I'm finally emerging from the fog and feeling like myself again. And myself feels pretty awesome. I feel like I have a new set of priorities and a new outlook on life now that I have a kid and I'd love to capture those things here. Let's see how it goes! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment